Saturday, October 31, 2009

Unfinished Business

So, the awesome Sarah Lynn from Postcards From Far Away has tagged me in a photo meme and given me an award. I haven't yet written a post on either of these things so I thought I'd finally return the favor! (And plus, it's Halloween and I have nothing to write about this holiday)

Photo Meme
Rules:
1. Go to the first photo album on your computer.
2. Go to the 10th picture.
3. Post the picture and tell a story about it.
4. Tag 5 more people and let them know


So, I had to go to my third photo album since my first two didn't have 10 pictures in them. This is a photo of my nephew at 8 months old. My mom and I had stopped by my brother's apartment to spend some time with this butterball. I took him in his room when he was getting fussy and found this hat and it was such a photo op! I had to take a picture! How cute is he in this hat? I took this photo on my cell phone and kept it as my screensaver for months.

Five people to tag: Amber, Amy, Issa, Courtney, and Cassie

Award!

For this one, I have questions to answer. I'll try to be somewhat interesting:
1.Where is your cell phone? It's in my wallet in the living room.
2.Your hair? It's in a messy, lopsided ponytail. And my bangs are at the stage where they're too long to wear as bangs but too short to pull back with my ponytail so currently, they are annoying me to no end!
3. Your mother? My best friend and biggest support system.
4. Your father? Next month will mark 2 years I haven't spoken to/seen him. I have no idea where he is now, or if he's even alive.
5. Your favorite food? Publix subs rock my world! I would choose them over "fine food" any day! 6. Your dream last night? I had this really crazy dream that I had this class that I never attended. I went for the first 3 classes and then stopped going until the end of the semester. It felt so real that when I woke up, I reminded myself that it was just a dream and that I have attended that class the whole semester - before realizing I don't even have that class!
7. Your favorite drink? Coke rules my life.
8. Your dream/goal? Become a published author, fall in love, get married, have some babies.
9. What room are you in? My bedroom.
10. Your hobby? Just one? Um...I'll go with blogging.
11. Your fear? Dying, tragedy.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hm...hopefully everything I mentioned in my dreams/goals.
13. Where were you last night? I was at home because I'm COOL like that. I also carved a dreadful-looking pumpkin. Poor thing. He never had a chance.
14. Something you aren't? A teacher. I know because I tried and failed miserably.
15. Muffins? I love them but only blueberry or double chocolate.
16. Wish list item? An iPod Touch. I see one and drool.
17. Where did you grow up? Around these here parts.
18. Last thing you did? Well, I just came back from a Target shopping trip. Fun, fun.
19. What are you wearing? Lounge pants and a t-shirt. I'm thinking of putting on some white pants and my Peyton Manning jersey to be Peyton Manning for Halloween. Weird.
20. Your TV? It's off.
21. Your pets? Dutch, my mini-daschund who is sleeping beside me. He's going to be a pumpkin for Halloween!
22. Your friends? I don't have many of those and yesterday I realized why I don't want any. It's just easier to be acquaintances and less hurtful.
24. Your mood? Happy.
25. Missing someone? Always.
26. Vehicle? Well, I drive a Mitsubishi Lancer that is in my mom's name and she pays for. Sometimes, I even let her drive it herself!
27. Something you're not wearing? Lipstick.
28. Your favorite store? Clothing-wise, Kohls. But Target fulfills all my other needs.
29. Your favorite color? Green.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Sometime today.
31. Last time you cried? I was so close to crying twice at work yesterday. People suck.
32. Your best friend? My best friend is my mom and yes, you should be jealous.
33. One place that I go over and over? Publix. I'm there almost every, single day.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Disqus?
35. Favorite place to eat? Carrabba's.

Two people to pass on this award: Samantha and Christina
 
Design by Designer Blogs