Sunday, October 17, 2010

Identity Crisis

Lately, I haven't been happy lately with my blog. I haven't been happy with the posts I've been creating. Sometimes, I wish I was more comfortable with posting when I can, not having to stick to a specific schedule. Then I do that, and wish I was on a schedule again. It's a bit of the "grass is always greener" debate.

So which is better? Blogging five days a week, with the majority of these blogs being non-posts? Or blogging when I feel the need to write?

I'm just not sure. Even now, while writing this post, I'm being attacked by thoughts to not post this.

Maybe I take blogging too seriously. Maybe I'm overthinking this. I just don't know.

So I'm giving myself a break from blogging. Most likely, you won't hear anything from me for the next 2 weeks. I need time to reevaluate where I want this blog to go. I need time to focus on my family and school. I need time to breathe. (I will still bombard your Twitter feed - don't worry about that.)

I do know that I love blogging. I have not lost my fire or passion for this blog. I'll be back, hopefully with some better posts and a more sure idea of who I am as a blogger.

Comments closed.
 
Design by Designer Blogs