Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Ten on Tuesday (On a Wednesday)
1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
I have a Blackberry Curve and it's alright. I think my only complaint about it is the battery life, because it honestly doesn't last more than 3-4 hours, even if I use it minimally. Most likely, I'm going to get the EVO in August when my contract is up for renewal. My mom has the EVO Shift and I'm pretty much in love.
2. What has been your most serious injury?
This past summer, when I sprained my ankle. It was a pretty bad sprain and I don't think I did it any favors by walking around Aquatica and Sea World on it. It had a pretty good bruise on it, which makes me wonder if I actually broke it, but it ended up healing on its own. I took about three weeks off exercise to make sure it was 100% healed. Sometimes, if I bend my ankle too much in the direction I sprained it in, it hurts.
3. What is one movie you hate and why?
There are actually quite a few. I hated Napoleon Dynamite and then there was that movie Stealing Harvard with Tom Green. Awful! I saw it with a bunch of friends and had to pretend I really liked it because they did.
4. How many e-mail addresses do you have?
Just two. I have my personal one, also connected with this blog. And I have the one I use for school. I really need to make a third one for my more "professional" life, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
5. What website do you waste the most time on?Most definitely, Google Reader. I spend way too much time catching up on blogs but it's also something I love to do. I don't know how I lived before Reader. Seriously.
6. What Mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
Beats me. I'm not a fan of Mexican food so I wouldn't even know where to begin.
7. What is your dream car?
Honestly, any car would be good right now. My mom has been so incredibly awesome to let me use hers for work and school, but I know she wants her car back! It's one of the first big, adult purchases I'll be making once I have a big, adult job.
8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
A Kindle! I've been on the fence about e-readers but since everyone who has one loves it, I can't stop thinking about getting one. It would be so useful on my cruise in May!
9. What is your favorite board game?
Trivial Pursuit! My whole family hates it, but I absolutely love this game! Also, Apples to Apples is so much fun with a group.
10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Pretty often. I have to pay a good chunk of change for my haircuts, so I always want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth! Every time I go to get a haircut, I always want to do something wild and crazy. Usually, it's never anything more than a slightly shorter style or bangs, but it's always something.
*Hosted by Chelsea