Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - On Vacations

Tumblr_lpwicqgw1t1qb0mgwo1_400_large

source

1. You're packing for a week long vacation, do you pack ahead of time or wait until the last possible minute to pack?

Usually, I get really excited so I make a big packing list a week before. But it's always too early to pack for anything so I wait until usually the night before. I didn't pack anything for my cruise until 10:00 the night before I left, even though I made list after list a month before.

2. Are you a light or heavy packer?

Heavy, heavy, heavy. I packed so many clothes for my cruise that I didn't even touch and always tend to overpack even when I go to Orlando. But I'd much rather pack too much than pack too little.

3. What are your favorite road trip snacks?

I don’t go on enough long road trips to require snacks but if I did, I’m sure they would be the perfect mixture of sweet and salty: M&M’s, chips, pretzels, Twizzlers, etc.

4. Do you take any reading material along?

Always. Of course, I almost always have my Kindle with me anyway. You never know when you’ll get stuck somewhere! Reading material is always a must.

5. Do you prefer to drive or fly to your vacation destination?

I never fly to my vacation destinations, sadly. I want to, but I’ve never had the opportunity. I’ve actually never been on a plane in my life. I need to remedy that SOON!

6. What is your favorite time of year to take your vacation?

Any time! I love taking vacations but I don’t have a specific time of year that’s my favorite. It’s nice to do something around my birthday, but also nice to go away in the Spring/Summer to break up the monotony.

7. Where is your favorite place to vacation?

On a cruise ship. I swear, if you haven’t been on one, YOU NEED TO GO. I find them fairly reasonable (price-wise) for everything you get. And they are just absolutely amazing. I am SO excited to take my second one next May. Being on the cruise ship last May was the best experience of my life.

8. You are vacationing in the mountains, what is your favorite thing to do while there?

I’ve only vacationed once in the mountains and I was twelve, but it was so much fun. My favorite thing would be skiing, of course! I only skiied on the bunny slopes but it was so fun. I really want to go again sometime, even if I stayed on the bunny slopes again.

9. You are at the beach for your vacation, do you like to take it easy on the beach or play all day in the water?

I am definitely more of a fan of taking it easy. I hate salt water and being in the ocean. It’s either freezing or I’m constantly getting thrown over by waves. I don’t like it.

10. While you’re on vacation, do you prefer to eat out every night or cook some of your own meals?

No way am I cooking while on vacation! I don’t understand people who do this. But that’s probably because I hate cooking even when at home. I have never cooked my own meal while on vacation, but I’ve also never vacationed for more than five days. I’m not sure I would eat out every night if I was doing it longer than a week, because that would get expensive!

*Questions found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs