Friday, February 12, 2010

Joining the Bandwagon



Next week is going to be crazy. I'll spend most of my week doing these four things:

























It's going to be crazy, busy, stressful, and a whirlwind. I have so much to do, including:
  • Designing a newspaper front that has to be spectacular, since my other projects have fizzled badly.
  • A big, monster law exam on Thursday for which I've never even opened the book for. (Oops?)
  • A news-worthy story to write. I need to do loads of interviews for this and just figured out my topic yesterday. (By the way, have you or someone you know ever found out they had breast cancer due to a self-exam or mammogram, done before the age of 50? It would be SUCH a help if you could help me with this.)
  • Finally open my textbooks and do my assigned readings. (Yes, I know. I'm a slacker.)
  • Prepare for my graded in-class editing assignment and quiz on Wednesday.
So, I'll be away from blogging for a while. I'm hoping to be back by next Monday and I'm going to try to keep up with reading blogs, but I can't promise anything.

Anyway, I'm coming up on my 100th post. (Crazy!) And I know I should do something big and major for it. Since I'm a poor, college student barely making enough to afford a Target shopping trip every other week, a giveaway is not in the budget. (Sorry, I suck. I know.)

Instead, I'll be joining the Q&A bandwagon. Ask me anything you want in the comments and I'll answer them in my 100th post. This post is going to be up for a while so come back and ask me more questions if you want! (I've always worried that I would get, like, 3 questions if I ever made one of these posts. So please ask me questions and ease my worries!)

Ask, ask, ask!

{source} {source}
 
Design by Designer Blogs