Tuesday, September 7, 2010

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind, Part 3

Check out Part 1 and Part 2.


11. You're having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

Most likely, I would get very quiet and not say anything. I am the quintessential non-confrontational person and I just know I would let these people badmouth my friend without saying anything. I probably wouldn't enter into the conversation and I think they would know, unless they're totally clueless, that I don't feel the same way but I wouldn't voice my opinion. I really wish I had it in me to be more confrontational and really say what I feel, but it just isn't a part of my personality.

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

I find this to be an odd question because said newborn wouldn't have a clue what I was saying, nor any memory of it. But let's say I write this down for the child to read when they're older. My best piece of advice is to always follow your heart. Yes, it's cheesy and quite a cliche, but I also see so many people in jobs they don't like or relationships that hurt them because they think that's where their supposed to be, or with whom they're supposed to be with. Trust in what your heart is telling you and I think you can live a happier life.

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Tough question. It really depends on the situation. Like, I would never rob a bank or kill someone to save them. (Unless, of course, it's in self-defense.) There are situations where I might be persuaded into helping someone if their life depended on it. But the fact remains that the thought of jail fills me with the heebie-jeebies so, probably not.

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

Probably so. I can't think of any instances at the moment, but I believe so.

15. What's something you know you do differently than most people?

Eat, especially when I'm eating with a TV show or football game on. And most definitely when it comes to popcorn at the movie theater. I won't eat during commercials and won't even touch the popcorn until the movie is in full swing, not even during the first few minutes when the credits are running. I buy my movie popcorn for the movie, not for the previews. My brother is the exact same way, but probably more anal about it.

7 comments:

  1. I love these questions. Great willpower on the popcorn front - I demolish mine by the time the movie starts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally the same way as the first one. And the willpower you have with the popcorn, wow. Mine is always gone before the movie starts, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your last answer is funny and quirky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice answers! Since when is robbing a bank self defense? LOL-teasing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These questions are so good! Where are they from? I do a Friday Question post each week and could use some of these!

    I wish I had your popcorn habit! I love popcorn so much I can't help but eat some (if not all) before the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to not eat the popcorn until the movie started but these days I'm terrible about it. I always get (or take) junior mints to the movies and I tend to eat most of them before the movie actually starts! Terrible, I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant! Amazing questions and even better answers!!!

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs