Saturday, July 2, 2011

Project 365 Saturday: 29 - 34

DSCN1725

029 - Super blurry shot, but I wanted to capture it before it turned. The odometer is at 121,212 or 12 12 12. Very cool. And yes, this car has quite a few miles on it!

DSCN1728

030 - Woke up to a rainy day on Sunday morning. It turned out to be a rainy week. Which I love, so I’m not complaining in the least.

DSCN1736

031 - My mom wound up with two free tickets to a Rays game from a race she ran and we had a pretty fun time at the game! The Rays played like crap, the food wasn’t great, but it was fun to get away on a Monday night.

DSCN1754

032 - Scary thunderclouds. Yes, it rained this whole, long week.

IMAG0211

033 - My diploma finally arrived. Oh, happy day!

DSCN1757

034 - No week is complete without a picture of my sweet Dutchy-Boy, reigning on his throne.

 

Yes, I missed a day this week. Totally slipped my mind on Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. It's been raining a lot in SC, too. That's all it did a few weeks ago. But I was in Florida at Universal Studios with some friends for my birthday this past weekend and it rained, so you probably got some of what we got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! I didn't know you were in Florida! So close to me, too. I hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs