Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (Vol. 38)

1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?

I don't really have one. Usually, I hit up Target or Famous Footwear when I want to buy new shoes. (And it is only recently that I've been interested in more than just flats and flip-flops!) I'm still not very brand-conscious when it comes to buying shoes. Just whatever looks pretty!

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?

I don't think I learned until kindergarten, because I distinctly remember my father yelling at me while he took me to school when I was in kindergarten about not knowing how to tie my shoes. I'm guessing I learned quickly after that.

3. How do you feel about freckles?

I love freckles! I don't have any of my own, but I've always wanted some. I'm also really very jealous of the smattering of freckles across my mom's and brother's shoulders. I want shoulder freckles of my own!

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.

Three. English, Spanish, and Japanese. And if you count Pig Latin as a language, then four.

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?

Chocolate chip cookie dough. No question. Best flavor to ever exist. (A very close second is Publix-brand Chocolate Trinity. Omgggg. Heaven. Pure, blissful heaven.)

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a girl?

No, but I desperately, desperately wanted to be in gymnastics. After watching the 1996 Olympics, I was convinced I would be in the 2000 Olympics, not concerned with the fact I was already 8 years old and could barely do a straight cartwheel. (I did not perform in the Olympics, in case you're wondering and I know you are.) I did t-ball and cheerleading, instead.

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?

Elmo, since he's my nephew's favorite. Also, Elmo is just so cool and adorable and talks in third person. What's not to love?

8. What's your bedtime?

Ideally, 10:00pm but I usually don't get to bed until 10:30 or 11:00.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?

No. I rarely ever wear jewelry.

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?

Whomever finds the bug first! I've killed my fair share of cockroaches, spiders, and flies, as has my mom.

Who knows how to count to ten in another language? Teach me!


*Questions by Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs