Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (Vol. 41)

1. What is your favorite month?
November has always and will always be my favorite month. It's the kick-off to the Christmas season and features my two favorite holidays: Thanksgiving and my birthday! Thanksgiving has always been one of my most favorite holidays, although it's going to be a whole lot different this year. But I think the change will be a good one!

2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
Anything with chocolate! I was always a sucker for Three Musketeers when I was little.

3. What kind of pen do you use?
I don't have a specified type or brand I have to use. I don't like gel-ink pens at all, though. I'm really simple when it comes to my pen needs. Give me a plain, ole ballpoint pen and I'm happy.

4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
It depends if I was trying to be healthy or not. Let's go with not, in which case I would order chicken parmesan. That's my favorite thing to order from an Italian restaurant and surprisingly, Olive Garden has the best-tasting chicken parm, in my opinion.

5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
Kate Walsh. I just love her hair. It's so gorgeous and the color is fantastic. I want her hair.

Pinned Image

6. What’s your favorite board game?
Trivial Pursuit. My mom and brother hate it but I almost always pick it when it's my turn to pick. I'm also pretty darn good at it, if I do say so myself!

7. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope.

8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
I think they are so cheesy and poorly done. I really can't stand them.

9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
For me, a stubbed toe because ever since I've started getting pedicures, my big toe will hurt like a mother if I stub it. The nail ladies go to town on my cuticles and the area is so tender for weeks afterwards.

10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
None. I'm not a fan of pie. In fact, I could never eat another slice of pie for the rest of my life and I would be just fine. The same could be said of ice cream. I'm not sure why, but pie and ice cream don't tempt me in the least and I almost never have cravings for either.

*Questions found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs