Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (Vol. 42)

1. Do you were glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?

I wear glasses currently. I want to switch to contacts when I go for my next eye appointment (in January) since glasses get in the way when I’m exercising or running but I think I look better with glasses than not, so I’ll probably always wear them for the majority of the time.

2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?

Currently, my brother’s Christmas gift. I don’t think he reads my blog but I won’t mention what it is, just in case. It will be my first Christmas gift purchased and I can mark him off my list. Yay!

3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?

Yes. I watched them all the time in the summers when I was younger. Whenever I think of those shows, I immediately associate them with my dad and Velveeta with tuna fish. :)

4. How do you feel about fake nails?

They’re not for me but almost every woman in my office has them. I just don’t feel the need for them, personally.

5. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Football. NFL football, especially. I could watch it all day, every day.

6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?

Oh, gosh. I am so not original or creative enough to think of a good answer to this question! I do say that “Half-Baked” comes pretty close to perfection.

7. Do you have any scars?

None! Does this make me lucky... or boring? I’ll go with lucky! ;)

8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?

I think it does. I’m not sure I could come up with a better one, at least off the top of my head.

9. What is your favorite television show theme song?

I think we can all agree that Friends had the best theme song. Anytime I hear it, I get so happy. I also loved the theme song for Growing Pains, which remains as my favorite family sitcom. “As long as we got each other, we got the world spinnin’ right in our hands...”

10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?

It’s a toss-up between the swings and the monkey bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs