Saturday, December 3, 2011

Project 365 Saturday: Days 1-6

At the start of my twenty-fourth (OK, FINE, TWENTY-FIFTH) year, I decided to take on Project 365 again. I’ve failed at it in the past, mainly because it’s a lot to keep up with but now that I have a spiffy iPhone that sometimes takes pictures nicer than my regular point-and-shoot, I think I’ll be able to handle it this go-round. I hope to update my blog every Saturday (or most Saturdays, at least!) with photos from the week(s) so here is the first batch: 1-6!

 

Day 1 - November 28, 2011: Happy birthday to me! It rained all day which is OK in my book!

Photo1

Day 2 - November 29, 2011: A sweet picture of my Dutchy-Boy. He seemed to be a little under the weather on Tuesday so he got extra cuddles and snuggles from me.

Photo1 (1)

Day 3 - November 30, 2011: Our home is all decorated for Christmas. Strings of lights and tinsel is strung along our front door, porch blinds, and nestled softly between our shelf of photographs. Our (fake) tree is up and looks beautiful with all our mismatched ornaments and lights. There is nothing like this time of year.

Photo1 (2)

Day 4 - December 1, 2011: Sunrise on a crisp Thursday morning.

Day 5: December 2, 2011: This dessert more than made up for my not-so-yummy meal. Delicious does not even begin to describe it.

Photo1 (3)

Day 6: December 3, 2011: My mom and I with angry faces. My mom is adorable, by the way!

 

Have you ever attempted or completed Project 365?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs