Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Annual Blog Review

I realized a few weeks ago that I have been remiss in something in regards to Stephany Writes. I absolutely adore this blog and I’m happy with my writing and posts. I’m even more happy about the friendships that have been made, many that have been developing more off blog and Twitterland. I think a lot about blogging and my blog schedule, a lot about how I want to see my blog develop. And in developing a blog, one of the best ways to do that is by surveying readers. Finding out what my readers like and dislike about my blog. What they wish I would write more about. What posts they could care less about. And mostly to make sure the direction I’m heading is the right one for you guys. I know readers will come and go, just as I delete blogs from my Reader that I’ve drifted away from, but I think it’s important to get feedback. Especially on this blog, since I spend so much time and energy on it.

So, without further ado, the survey to fill out is below. It’s anonymous and I want you to be completely honest in your thoughts and feelings. I’m looking forward to what you have to say!

(I also need to give 100% credit to Allison of Lemonade Life for this idea and some parts of the form. She had her own review in December and it’s what prompted me to do my own.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs