Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tagged

Back in December, both Erin and Melissa tagged me in a fun meme. I tend to shy away from these types of things but it looked like a fun one so, one month later, I'm finally getting around to posting my own! Since I was tagged twice, I answered a combination of their questions during the question section because answering 22 questions is a little crazy for me.

Here are the rules.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 Facts About Myself.
1. Whenever my family orders pizza, we specifically ask for the pepperoni to be placed under the cheese. It is so much better this way. Seriously. Try it.

2. I really want to adopt another dachshund.

3. I take a bubble bath almost every day.

4. I'm addicted to Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers.

5. I really hate driving. And since I live in an area that is not walkable and has a sketchy bus transit system, it's inevitable I spend a lot of time in the car.

6. I hate cold weather with a passion. And by "cold weather", I mean anything under 60 degrees.

7. I am pretty awful at saving money. It's something I want to work on this year.

8. I took my first cruise in May 2011 and I'm pretty sure I'll be taking one a year from here on out.

9. I have three calendars at my desk at work: a small monthly calendar that sits at one side of my computer, a day calendar (featuring dachshunds!) that sits at the other side of my computer, and a large desk calendar that sits to the right of me where I try to keep up with all our due dates for our many emails, ads, and print runs.

10. The biggest city I've ever visited is Atlanta.

11. Sometimes, I have a terrible time focusing at work.

11 Questions to Answer.
1. Where is one place (city, state, or country) that you are dying to visit?
New York City. So many people tell me I'll hate it (since I'm too low-key for it? Not sure.) but I think you have to visit at least once in your life!

2. What is your bed time?
Ideally? 9:00. But more often than not, it's 10:30 or 11:00. As someone who wakes up around 5:00-5:30 to work out, this is way too late. Whenever I make it to bed before 10:00, I'm ecstatic. (Dear 12-year-old Stephany, yes. This is what adulthood looks like.)

3. What is one resolution or goal you have for 2012?
To achieve a healthy lifestyle. I have lots of goals for 2012, but this one is the biggest one I want to achieve.

4. What's your favorite part of the day?
Probably the evening hours, when my mom and I are relaxing on the couch, eating dinner and watching TV. It's a calm, slow time for us to catch up and wind down from our busy days.

5. Favorite vacation you've taken so far in your life?
My cruise, of course! It was the most fabulous five days of my LIFE. I had such a blast, more fun than I ever imagined. I cannot wait to go again!

6. Favorite board game?
My absolute favorite is probably Trivial Pursuit, but I also love Apples to Apples which is only fun when you play with a big group. I have been itching to host a game night for the sole reason of playing Apples to Apples for hours.

7. When you need a snack, do you reach for something sweet or salty? 
Usually, sweet! My sweet tooth is a little out of control, especially in the afternoons. I always make sure to have something chocolate-y on hand to cure my cravings at work.

8. What is your dream job?
My dream is to write and to spread the message of purity and waiting. There. I said it. Whew.

9. What is your favorite animal?
Always and forever, dogs. I have intense love for dogs and all the happiness they bring to my life. Second runner-up are sea lions.

10. What is your favorite part of the holidays?
I'm not sure I could choose just one! I love how busy and crazy it is, the decorations, buying gifts, anticipating what others have bought you, etc. Only 10.5 more months until we get to do it all over again!

11. Who is your hero?
My grandma, no doubt. She has beaten Stage IV colon cancer TWICE (currently battling it for a third time, but will be undergoing special treatment to zap it out, no chemo needed). She has raised six children and is currently raising two teenagers who are... quite special, to put it nicely. She has not had an easy life but is my biggest inspiration for fighting when the going gets tough and enduring challenges with grace. She knows the Bible backwards and forwards and has this amazing, strong love for the Lord that I try to emulate on a daily basis. I think anyone who has ever met her or knows her would say she is their hero as well. She is an amazing, amazing woman.

Here Are My Questions.
1. When was the last time you felt proud of yourself?
2. What is your definition of success? Of failure?
3. What is your favorite day of the year?
4. When you go to the mall, do you go with a specific purchase in mind, or just go to browse?
5. What is the next vacation you're looking forward to?
6. Do you use a planner? Paper or electronic?
7. What is your must-have beauty product?
8. What was the last book you read? What did you think about it?
9. What Internet browser do you use the most?
10. When was the last time you went to the dentist?
11. Which is the bigger time-suck for you: Facebook or Twitter... or something else?

I am tagging: Lauren, Amber, Lisa, San, Amber, Stephanie, Krysten, Cait, Stephanie, Marissa, and Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs