Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday {2}

Happy Friday! My weekend will be a bit crazy. Saturday morning, I start a four-week boot camp, then I have a spa date to get my hair color touched up, my hair cut, and my eyebrows waxed. Saturday night, my brother and nephew are coming over and then Sunday is the Superbowl! My mom and I host a small get-together at our place. It’s not much but it’s still fun.

No weigh-in post for this week, instead kept it light for Friday with a “Fill-in-the-Blank Friday” post! (Hosted by Lauren.)

1. If money wasn’t an issue, the first thing I would cross off my life list is traveling. One of my big travel dreams is to visit Germany, since I’m half-German and feel so connected to that country. I’d just like to experience that culture for a week or two! And to travel across Europe, experiencing new cultures, tastes, and sounds. I feel so sheltered in my traveling experiences that it’s one of my big dreams to see the world and step out of my comfort zone.

2. Harlequin romance novels is something I like that other people think is weird. (I have found a few good writers amongst the cheesy ones! But I love the silliness of these stories, sometimes. A nice break from reality.)

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be “Surviving the Quarterlife Crisis.” Must write about this soon. It’s been on my “to blog” list for a while but I have never gotten around to it.

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are the Superbowl, hopefully starting my blog move/redesign, and meeting MELISSA!

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is nothing. I don’t sing in the shower, but I can belt it out good when I’m alone in the car!

6. If I found out the production of Victoria’s Secret yoga panties was ending this month, I’d go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I’ll never grow tired of is Dutch’s excitement every time he sees me. We’re pretty much attached at the hip. He’s never going to die, right?

What is one thing you’ll never grow tired of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs