Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ten on Tuesday (Vol. 44)

1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?

I have no opinion of Groundhog’s Day. I don’t get caught up in what ole Phil is doing on February 2nd, to be honest. I live in Florida and we have had summer-like temperatures for most of the winter season. I wasn’t too concerned with his opinion of winter this year.

2. What color are your fingernails right now?

No color. I never paint my fingernails. Anytime I apply nail polish myself, it looks so sloppy and makes me feel like my nails are suffocating. I like the natural look better.

3. Do you like riddles?

They are fun to try and figure out, but I’m usually pretty bad at doing so!

4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?

Hm…interesting question. For me, I think there was such a wide range, even starting with high schoolers! I think “old” to me was just maturity and independence, not so much an age.

5. Do you wish on stars?

No.

6. Do you recycle?

Yes! We recycle plastic bottles, aluminum cans, paper, and glass. Our apartment now has on-site recycling cans to make the process even easier. I think it’s irresponsible not to, unless your community makes it too difficult.

7. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a cook are you?

I would say 7 or 8. I am not a bad cook. I just don’t like to cook.

8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?

I get my hair colored professionally. While I could do it for much cheaper at home, I can’t get the same results that I need from my salon. And I just like having someone else do it and know she’s not going to screw it up! Hehe.

9. On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate your manners?

An 8? Sometimes, I think my social anxiety gets in the way of my manners and my brain completely shuts down. I don’t mean to be rude or unfriendly, but sometimes it’s not in my control. I will say I always say “Please” and “Thank you” and always, always, always hold the door open for someone, even if it means I have to stand there for more than a few seconds. (Such a pet peeve of mine!)

10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?

Melissa, Amber, my mom, Kate, and my boss.

Ten on Tuesday is a weekly series run by Chelsea of Roots and Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs