Thursday, November 5, 2009

Flab to Fab: Third Time's a Charm

I joined Weight Watchers today. It's my third time joining and this time it feels different. (And how cliche does that sound?)

I think it's mainly to do with the fact that I went to a different location with a different leader. The leader is definitely different from my old one. I feel like I'm making a fresh start. They don't know my past and how many times I've failed at this. They don't know how up and down my weight loss journey was. To them, I'm a brand-new member.

So I feel like it's a fresh start. A new beginning for me.

This week, I'm just focusing on tracking my food and staying within my points range. And trying to fit in exercise. I've been so lazy about exercising lately. I need to stop screwing around and just do it. I feel better when I exercise and worse when I don't. It's not complicated at all. But I make it so.

Last week, I weighed in at 153 lbs on a Publix scale. I was horrified, as I've never been that fat. Ever. Today, my weight is 149.2 lbs at WW. I'm not sure if this means I lost almost four pounds in the past week, which I'm sure it doesn't. I ate way too much Halloween candy, barely drank any water, and ate horribly. But my goal was to be under 150 lbs when I weighed in this week. And I did!

(Oh, and if I ever lose 3-4 lbs, I will most definitely shake my head, look incredibly disappointed, and say, "It's just not enough to keep me above the yellow line.")
 
Design by Designer Blogs