Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does This Make Me Doubly Beautiful?


Two blog friends, Ashley and Michelle, gave me the same award. And since it's called the "Beautiful Blogger Award" and I was given it twice, it means I'm doubly beautiful. Right? Right. Thanks, girls!

For this award, I must:

The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers

My seven interesting facts are:
1. I have never stepped foot out of this country. And I'm really envious of anyone who has.
2. I've only traveled to 5 states. FIVE! And I'm counting my home state in those five. Pretty sad, for someone who's 22.
3. I would rather sit in my sweats, watching sports, than all prettied-up at a bar.
4. I have an unnatural huge crush on Peyton Manning. I think it's his brain and his talent that turns me on so much.
5. My favorite movie of all time is Tommy Boy. If you haven't seen it, you should.
6. I think about my future husband every day. I'm so incredibly in love of the idea of him. And I can't wait to meet him!
7. I'm addicted to Twitter. I probably check it 20 times a day. Seriously.

My seven nominated bloggers:
1. Jenfer at Pearls and Politics
2. Krysten at After I Do
3. Samantha at A Change of Pace
4. Laura at A Little Coffee
5. Meghan at Blog Voyeur Turned Blogwhore
6. Lauren at In Her Two Shoes
7. Alyssa at My Husband's Watching TV
 
Design by Designer Blogs