Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday (vol. 11)


1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?

Graduating with my high school diploma and two-year college degree, all in the same month! I went to a progressive charter high school where I took college classes that counted as high school credit so had my two-year degree at the age of 18! Of course, I should have graduated with my four-year degree in 2008 but let's just not talk about that, shall we?

2. How much did you weigh when you were born?

Five pounds, even! I was a tiny, little thing!

3. What is your favorite perfume?

I don't really have one. I don't wear much perfume. What I like to do is buy my mom perfume for Mother's Day, her birthday, and Christmas and then use her old perfume when she starts using her new perfume. Yep. That's how I roll. I'm currently using some sort of Victoria's Secret PINK perfume and it smells yummy.

4. How many siblings do you have?

Just my brother, who is one of my heroes. He's 14 months older than me and we fought like cats and dogs growing up. Basically, we were each others best friends and worst enemies. But now we're pretty close and I look up to him. A lot.

5. How many children would you like to have? (Or how many do you have?)

My golden number right now is four. And I know I'm kidding myself with this because, hello, I enjoy sleep and freedom! And birthing four children? Holy crap. I can barely handle period cramps. How am I going to get through labor? (Although I like to fool myself into thinking doctors will have devised a magical, natural pill that takes any labor pain away!) But I do want to have a few kids. Maybe.

6. What’s the best class you took in college?

Funny as it sounds, Introduction to Education. Although I ended up failing out of teaching, it was such a fun class that taught me so much. I felt that I had finally found my purpose and passion with this class. And, a requirement of the course, was to volunteer for 20 hours in a school so I was able to go back to my old elementary school and volunteer with my most favorite teacher EVAH, which was such a fun experience.

7. What was your favorite game to play when you were a child?

As an outside game, kickball. I loved the team aspect and the easiness of the sport. It was a fun game to play. As a board game, I was most definitely a Clue girl. I still love that game to this day. And now they have so many different types and I want to buy them all!

8. What character on Friends are you most like?

I'm definitely a Chandler. I know, I know. I should be a girl. But I'm not as flighty as Phoebe, as crazy as Monica, or as pretty as Rachel. I'm a Chandler. I'm funny and goofy like he is.

9. Are you a phone person? (ie: Do you like talking on the phone?)

NO! I hate it, hate it, hate it. I've never liked talking on the phone. I always get nervous when the phone rings and have an allergic reaction to calling people. (Sweaty palms, beating heart, body heating up.) I just want to text or e-mail everyone.

10. What was the best vacation you ever took?

My trip to Virginia/West Virginia when I was 12. It was my first time seeing snow and going skiing. The trip up there wasn't too much fun with seven of us crammed in a van with ALL of our luggage. But when we arrived in Virginia, it was snowing. It was my first time ever seeing that in real life so 12-year-old Stephany was amazed. I sucked at skiing but it was still a lot of fun. (I ended up dropping a pole once and then a SKI once on the ride up the mountain.) And after four days in Virginia, we traveled to West Virginia where we went to another ski resort to ski at night. This is also the state where I learned of the circle of life when my grandfather killed a deer.
 
Design by Designer Blogs