I posted about this on Friday with some eager participants but few of the details worked out. I have some more concrete details and a form to fill out!
- A blogger book swap entails you receiving a book from another blogger, reading it, and then posting a review on your blog.
- This means you have to either purchase a book, or send your partner one from your own collection.
- The easiest way (for both you and me) to do this is to have me send you the name and address of your swap partner and you to send the book. (Alyssa is having bloggers near her send her the books, but we’re still going to combine all the participants.)
- Both U.S. and Canada residents can sign up! (I can pair up Canada residents to make it a little easier.)
- All participants must sign up by December 31.
- I’ll send out the name of your swap partner by January 5.
- You must mail out your book by January 23.
- You’re free to write your review whenever, but it should be done by the end of February. (I’ll have some way to link up here so people can read your review.)
- Fill out this form to participate! (Or click here.)