1. I’m 90% certain I will be growing my hair out again for Locks of Love. I miss long hair and feel that sometimes, it’s easier to handle than short hair. This makes no sense, I know. But I’m excited!
2. I am a dog person through and through. I couldn’t imagine my life without a dog in it.
3. I watch America’s Got Talent every year, but I don’t really like the show. They put so many people through “just because”, when they’re not very talented! I feel like Piers knows it’s a sinking ship and he’s the only voice of reason on the panel.
4. I’m addicted to soda.
5. I’m terrible at keeping up with my Words With Friends games.
6. Sometimes, I think about going back to my dark brown hair because it was so much cheaper! But I also love having blonde hair so I’m very undecided on this issue.
7. Sleep is one of my most favorite things in the world.
8. But I think my relationship with my mom is my most favorite. While I bombed in the dad department, I got extremely blessed with my mom who knows how to be the perfect parent and perfect friend.
9. I recently joined an online dating site. I’m not sure how well it will work out but dang it, I want to go on a date every once in a while!
10. As excited as I am to get a new phone in August, I really do love my Blackberry.
11. I only like to watch movies with happy endings.
12. Even though this makes me sound like I’m fifteen years old, I really want a boyfriend.
13. I graduated from college almost seven weeks ago, but will not feel at peace until I have my diploma in my hands. (Sidenote: WHERE IS IT?!)
14. There are so many bloggers I want to get to know better and bridge the gap of commenting on blogs to e-mailing/chatting with, but it’s scary to take that leap.
15. I work at a preschool. I don’t have any specific job title, but I help out anywhere is needed. Mainly, though? I make breakfast for the center and give bathroom breaks.
16. Making phone calls is my least favorite thing in the world.
17. After going to the dentist.
18. Which is after going for a run.
19. I always thought I would want to be a June bride, but if I’m still living in Florida at that point, there is no way this will happen. The humidity is killer.
20. I’m really lazy about keeping my apartment clean, while my mom is a Clean Freak Nazi. Which makes me feel bad since she works 40 hours a week, I work 25. So I try to clean up to her standard, but it’s hard.
21. I think a food scale is an absolute must for anyone trying to lead a healthier lifestyle.
22. Sometimes, I “forget” to take meat out of the freezer just so I don’t have to cook that night.
23. Chick-Fil-A breakfast > McDonald’s breakfast.
24. Spinning is my new favorite way to exercise. So long, running! Hello, spin bike.
25. Although, I am still running. But on a treadmill. And for just minutes at a time. I’m trying to build up my running endurance but adding 1 minute to my time at every run. So far, I’m at 6 minutes and doing good.
26. Rainy days are the best days.
27. Unless I do it, I’m really bad at putting away my laundry.
28. I’m at a point in my life where I don’t think I ever want to have kids. Which is weird, because I have always wanted to have children.
29. I never imagined job hunting would fill me with as much disappointed as it has. I knew it would be hard, but didn’t imagine the toll it would take on my mind.
30. I can’t believe I wrote 30 “interesting” facts about myself. That’s impressive.
Tell me one interesting fact about YOU!