Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is this real life?

I just have a few minutes before I need to leave for spin class. And then I have to rush home and get ready for a date. Yes, a date. (More on that later.)

But I had to write a post because something amazing happened this afternoon...

I GOT A JOB!!!

The position I interviewed for last week, that I felt so strongly was mine before I even had it, was offered to me TODAY!!

I have so many emotions running through my head: I get to quit my menial job, I get to work in a field doing something I love, I can support myself and have insurance and wear pretty dresses to work. OH. MY. GOD. Is this even real life? After almost 4 months of job searching, I found a job?! And not just any job, but the type of work I have been searching for!

A more detailed post on the job and interview will be written later. For now, I’m just in shock. And happier than I have ever been in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs