Friday, August 19, 2011

Five For Friday: Some Tidbits

DSCN1935

1 - I have the above photo posted next to my computer at work. I will never be unhappy again.

2 - Last Saturday, I got up early and went to the gym to do a Couch to 5K workout and I just kept thinking to myself, “Why am I doing this? I hate it.” And I realized that I never say that about my spin classes. Yes, they are extremely difficult but I never think to myself, “Why am I doing this?” All I think about how hard it is, to just get through this song, to not let the girl next to me beat me. ;) I just need to stop with this attempt at becoming a runner, because I just don’t think I was made for it.

3 - My Erin Condren Life Planner arrived yesterday and it’s a thing of beauty. I just hope I use it! I’ve been a terrible planner keeper in the past. Also? Erin Condren gives some insane coupon deals when you buy something from her website! I definitely have a few Christmas gifts in mind to buy in the very near future.

4 - I have not watched one preseason NFL football game. I’m a terrible fan but really? Preseason is such a tease! It’s not worth it and the majority of the game is interviews anyway.

5 - I forgot to link it but I had a guest post on Melissa’s blog yesterday, talking about why YOU should go on a cruise. And the best part? My mom and I will be booking a May 2012 cruise this weekend! SQUEE!!! We found an amazing deal on a 6-day cruise that will take us to Key West, Grand Cayman, and JAMAICA (I’ve wanted to visit Jamaica for the longest time!). And this go around, I’m going to be forking over the dough for my part which makes it even more exciting, in my book. No more mooching for Steph!

Happy weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs