Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Card Exchange

In all my of 23 years on this earth, I've never sent out Christmas cards. As big of a Christmas fan as I am, I'm not sure why it never occurred to me to fill up mailboxes with my words and Christmas cheer. This year I am, mainly thanks to San's post and how she's doing the same thing.

No, this is not a post about how YOU can get 50 FREE Christmas cards through Shutterfly. You can. Check out the bazillion other bloggers who have written about it. (Not that I begrudge you writing about it because hello, free stuff! I get it.) This is a post about how I am sending out personalized Christmas cards to my readers because gosh darn it, I love y'all. The avid commenters, the e-mailers, the occasional commenters, the lurkers, all of you! And I want to send you something that will put a smile on your face (hopefully) this Christmas season.

So go ahead: fill out the document. Let me send you something special this Christmas.



*Scroll down to submit. You have to do it manually on the document itself. Lame, I know. Or just go here.

I can't wait to send you some mail!
 
Design by Designer Blogs