Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday (3)

So, today my “Everyday Moments” post for February was supposed to publish but when I got to work, I noticed it hadn’t. And since I do all my blog writing in Windows Live Writer, I can’t retrieve it from work. So, instead, you’re getting a fun little meme: Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!

1. The highlight of my week was starting my switch over to self-hosted Wordpress! I’ve been working with Doniree this week on getting all my “stuff” moved over to the new hosting site and with Ashley on a new header design. I’ll hopefully roll out the new site very soon! It’s all so exciting for me!

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be Um, comfortable? I don’t really have one. I just like comfort and homey rooms, nothing too modern or funky.

3. My first vehicle was a forest green Pontiac Grand-Am. That was the car I learned to drive in, but since I technically have never had a “first” car, that’s the first one I ever drove.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is chocolate. It’s funny because I need it for the afternoon at work, not so much in the evening. I think there’s something about that 3.5 hour stretch of time after lunch that has me craving chocolate like a madwoman.

5. My favorite way to waste time is reading blogs and keeping up with Twitter. If you knew how many hours were wasted on these two hobbies...

6. Right now, I could really go for a sudden windfall of money. Between paying for two cruises and being a bridesmaid in my brother’s wedding, money will be very, very tight for the next three months. I mean, I can pay all my bills and save up, but not much will be left over. What I’m trying to say is that I shouldn’t even think about stepping a foot in Target until July.

7. This weekend, I will be dress and shoe shopping! My mom needs to find a dress for my brother’s wedding so we’ll be hitting up the mall this weekend and hopefully we’ll have good luck. And I need to find shoes for myself for the wedding. I’m not planning on spending more than $30 on a pair so Payless? Please have what I need!

What was the highlight of your week? Any fun plans for the weekend?

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday is a series hosted by Lauren of The Little Things We Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs