Tuesday, February 21, 2012

On Being in a Funk

Tumblr_ly0d0ce2l81qzkevwo1_500_large

x

I’ve been in a funk for a long time now. Longer than I think I’ve acknowledged it. There is so much I want to say, but every time I try, my words feel so jumbled. I can’t seem to even grasp what’s really going on. I feel like God is working on my heart. I’ve been stubbornly resisting all His advances for so long, keeping my faith small. I feel like I’m the brink of something, but I’ve let stubbornness get in the way of change before. I don’t want to let it get in the way right now. I’m so ready to get past this funk.

On a lighter note, it’s time to announce my giveaway winner! Kyria, you won yourself a brand spankin’ new pre-made template from Yellow & Savvy Design! Please e-mail me so I can get you in touch with Steph Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me all giddy with excitement.

 
Design by Designer Blogs